It's been a while since I last time wrote here. I have been so busy (Yeah right...) that I haven't got any interest to update my blog. I have tried for a long time to start write my blog in english, but it's not that easy. But because now it's a new year, I think that my blog needs a fresh start so it's good time to start it with new language. As usually, my spelling is not finest but hope that it doesn't bother you.
So, it's year 2013 and we had quite nice rest of the year 2012 with my dogs.
Our team got a new beautiful member when Lil' Miss Beverly moved to our life. She's quite energetic young afghan girl who make's people to notice her. Thank u Liisa for this wonderful little girl, I'm so happy to have her in our lives and hope that you will be proud of her!
We had a pretty busy time at shows, we traveled in all Baltic country's + also visited Sweden and Denmark too, and got some nice results: Envy won her first BIG placement in Lithuania, Austin won his first BOB in Estonia and Hoover got his firs Junior CC from Lithuania. Mai the whippet was BB2 and Res, Nordic Winner in Denmark.
At home Hugo has had been on a show break, cause I cutted his fur down on last christmas. Now it have grown back, so you'll see him in rings quite soon! ;) Now because Hugo is coming back to show's I decided that it's Orlando's time to rest for a while and grow his fur to full length. He's going to be in JH-ring's if Miitta wants to compete with him but I think that's all for a while. I'm planning also to try something else with Orlando, like agility etc. so that he will have something to do .
Envy is going to have a show break also after she closes her CH title and hopefully C.I.B title too. I hope that we will have lure books soon so we could try that with her.
Of course nothing is sure, cause you never know what is going to happen.
Well, that's all for this time! If you want to know something, leave a comment below. :)




Hieno ulkoasu ja hyvinhän tuo enkku taittuu :)
VastaaPoistaKiitti Johanna! Treeniä viä tarvitaan mutta eiköhän tämä tästä vielä iloksi muutu tuon englannin kanssa ;)
PoistaOotte elossa!
VastaaPoistaLöysin blogis jonkun aikaa sitten ja nyt oon ootellu koska taas postaat..! Itse tykkäsin enemmän kun kielenä oli suomi, mutta sullahan sujuu enkkukin hyvin :-)
Oi, ihanaa tietää että meidän höpötyksillä on uusia seuraajia!! :)
PoistaVoin olla varma että joitain postauksia tulee vielä suomeksi kun mun oma huumori ei oikein taivu sopivaksi englannin kielellä ;D